Friday, December 17, 2010

And the winners are...

Congratulations to...

#128:  Kate of Needle and Spatula

#29: Duff of Bacon Then Eggs

#334: Wendy D.P.

If you see this before I email you, feel free to email me and let me know your first and second choice! As soon as I hear from you all with addresses, I'll get these in the mail! We're off to see Santa, and I'll send emails as soon as I get home!

I saw this on the Moda Bake Shop today and had to share- Another great use for Christmas charm packs!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again LeighAnne! Got the charm pack when we got back from the holidays, what a great selection of xmas fabrics! I posted a bit about it on my blog: http://needleandspatula.blogspot.com/2011/01/yay-i-won-giveaway-too.html

    Thanks again and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!!!