Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My birthday is coming up soon, and I think my sewing habit has really made an impression on my husband's family!  My father in law and his wife got me a gift card to Joann, my mother in law is giving me money for fabric, and my husband's aunt got me... THESE!

Birthday Books and nosy children
The peeking girls weren't part of the gift.

The New Handmade  by Cassie Barden
City Quilts by Cherri House
Fit for Real People by Pati Palmer   (Cannot BELIEVE it has taken me so long to add this to my library!)
AND the Oliver + S School Days Jacket pattern!!!

I can't wait to get started!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! what a wonderful haul. several of those books are on my Christmas wish list (which my hubby lost, time to recreate it I guess & add a few more, teehee)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!!!