Monday, January 3, 2011

Style Stitches Monthly Bag Challenge- January

I posted a few days ago about JemJam's Style Stitches Monthly Bag Challenge.  The January bag is the very first bag in the book- The Cosmo Bag.  I've chosen my fabrics and have everything cut out and the interfacing fused, so I'm about ready to sew!  I actually had this one on my "to do soon" list so I already had fabrics in mind from the stash.  Choosing fabrics usually takes me forever, so I was glad to have that step already taken care of!

The orange (Fresh Start in Tangerine from Amy's August Fields line) will be the main body, the grey will be the handles and bands, and the lining will be white.  There are options for short or long handles, but I was trying to conserve fabric so when I cut those pieces I ended up with medium handles- Right in the middle between the short and long measurements. 


On with the sewing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting!!!