Friday, June 26, 2009

The finished shirt

Here's the YMCA shirt, trimmed down to a more manageable size. It's not perfect, but it's not as lopsided and lumpy as it looks in this picture! She wanted to try it on the second she woke up, hence the bedhead, sleepy face and PJ pants. This was my first project with knits, so I'm pretty proud!

I couldn't let today pass without mention of the loss of Michael Jackson. Whatever he may have done/been in his later years, there's no denying he was an incredible talent that influenced so many people in so many ways. While I was working on some blankets for Craft Hope tonight, I listened to HIStory, his greatest hits album, and was really touched, as always, by Man in the Mirror.


1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome, great job and Moriah has those same pjs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!!!