I was so happy with my successful bib applique, I decided to embellish a favorite t-shirt that had a few small holes near the bottom. I carefully cut a couple of flowers out of fabric, ironed them on, used a nice tight satin stitch so it would be really, really secure. I used a pretty variegated thread and was very pleased with the result. I held it up to see the finished product and... Found that I'd done the entire thing on the INSIDE of the t-shirt! Le sigh. It was really just so ridiculous I couldn't even be mad at myself. There's no way my seam ripper could get all those stitches out without destroying the shirt (it's a really thin knit). So maybe it's time to cut the whole thing off and try reverse applique!