Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sewing Machine Cover- Check!

I crossed two things off of the To Do List today, thanks to my wonderful mother in law and her ability to read "The Monster at the End of This Book" dozens of times. I finished the second Barcelona skirt, but I need to get a few more pictures of that.

Anyway, here is the sewing machine cover! I love this fabric, it's perfect for a sewing machine cover, but I'm really not sure what I'll do with the leftovers... Maybe a bag to take things to sewing class in? I used this tutorial and am really happy with how it turned out. I used some very heavyweight canvas for the inside, so it's really sturdy. It's also reversible, if I ever feel the need to cover my machine in khaki! But I think the print is much more fun.



2 comments:

  1. really lovely Leigh!!!
    I also need a MIL like yours atm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fabric you used for your sewing machine cover. I am really liking aqua these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!!!