Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter!!!

I am SO excited for today's release of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Sadly, I wasn't able to make it to a midnight showing last night, but I will be going tonight at 6pm! I was browsing on Flickr for Harry related sewing, and found some absolutely amazing things!

The first thing I came upon was this incredible quilt from Jen at SewHooked, and it turns out her blog is a treasure trove of Harry Potter crafting!



Here is a great list of Harry Potter sewing patterns and tutorials from The Leaky Cauldron. They have all kinds of crafts here, including knitting, crochet, needlework, jewelry, even woodworking!

Here's a bag I made as a thank you gift for my husband's aunt- She took me to the fantastic Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.


And here's a cover I made for my Bamberoo Mei Tai! I wore Lizzie in it when we went to the exhibit.


And today, Lizzie was kind enough to take a nap long enough for me to whip up a quick little messenger bag to take to the movie tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I just recently met Jen in person at my first quilt shop hop. It's so cool to see your blog entry and think, "I saw that quilt in person!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!!!